Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to my website. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Use of this website is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit my right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this site.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Visions of Healing Art’s prior written consent.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. I have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in my sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
- The content available through the Site is the sole property of Visions of Healing Art or its advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner. Content owned by Visions of Healing Art, advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content received through the Site to anyone without Visions of Healing Art's express prior written consent.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. I have no control over sites that are not mine, and I am not responsible for any changes to or content on them. My inclusion on my sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
- I and my advertisers, suppliers, and licensors provide the Visions of Healing Art site and services on an “As Is” and “As Provided” basis, without any warranty or condition of any kind, express or implied, and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and availability of the site or services. Some states do not allow the disclaimer or implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. Visions of Healing Art makes no representation that the site and/or services will be uninterrupted or error, bug or virus free and shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties, access delays, any interruption and/or data delivery, non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or events beyond reasonable control.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Visions of Healing Art shall not be liable to you or your business for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of your use of this site or any goods or services provided, whether for breach or warranty or any obligation arising there from or otherwise, whether liability is asserted in contract or tort (including negligence and strict product liability) and irrespective of whether you have been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. You hereby waive any claim that these exclusions deprive you of an adequate remedy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall my liability exceed one hundred U.S. Dollars ($100)
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this site, services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Any provision of any relevant Terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant Terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri, U.S., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the Missouri courts located in St. Louis County, Missouri, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before a court of competent jurisdiction in St. Louis County, Missouri, or if such jurisdiction is not available, then in a Federal Court in the Eastern District of Missouri.
Collection of Information
Distribution of Information
Commitment to Data Security
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.